Thinking about fall recipes for the next coming months? Try this roasted pumpkin dish perfect for the fall. Not only is it light and healthy, but also so tasty that it will wake your senses. It is easy to prepare, serves a beautiful presentation, and pairs well with almost any main dish.
1 medium pumpkin
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the pumpkin in half to expose the seeds. Using a spoon, scrape the pulp and seeds. You may want to keep the seeds to make a hearty gluten snack!
- Cut the pumpkin halves into 1/2 inch Your borrowing and payment history affect credit score agencies much more than your income. thick slices.
- On a separate bowl mix olive oil, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Pour mixture over pumpkin slices making sure all vegetables are covered with the delicious spices.
- Place glazed pumpkin slices on a baking sheet on the center rack. Bake 30 – 40 minutes, until pumpkin is tender and fully cooked.
- Once fully cooked, remove from the oven and let it cool. You may choose to serve as is, or cut into cubes.